Partnership with UNSW Global
Scholar Tuition Centre is the first institution in Medan that is exclusively appointed to be the provider of a leading Foundation Studies program, UNSW Foundation Studies. The program is operated via a license agreement with UNSW Global. Through Foundation Studies, students are prepared with solid academic knowledge, English language proficiency, and university-style learning skills to allow a smooth transition to university studies.
With over 10 years of experience, Scholar Tuition Centre takes pride in delivering the program within a high quality education framework that uses the curriculum devised by UNSW Global; is strictly supervised by a subcommittee of the UNSW Academic Board; and allows students to progress to UNSW Sydney (a world top 50 university) or universities in other countries.
Equipped with effective learning systems, convenient facilities, and qualified, dedicated educators, Scholar Tuition Centre will guide students to achieve their education goals.
- Program Name: UNSW Foundation Studies Program.
- Duration: 9 Months.
- Purpose: Prepares Students For Entry And Success At University, By Developing Students' Academic Skills And English Language Proficiency.
- Stream Of Study: Commerce And Actuarial Studies.
Who is this program for?
- • Those who want to study at UNSW Sydney or other leading universities.
- • Those who want to start their university studies from their home country.
- • Those who need additional support to progress from high school to university studies.
- • Those who have completed IGCSE/ O Level or at least 11 years of schooling or finished high school.
A GUARANTEED PLACE AT UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES, SYDNEY
Students receive a provisional offer to the UNSW Undergraduate degree of their choice upon a successful completion of the UNSW Foundation Studies.
A real taste of university
University-style teaching and learning structure with lectures, tutorials, and one-on-one consultations.
Interactive and immersive learning
Small class sizes, with a maximum of 25 students each class.
Save 65% of your study fees and 100% of your living cost with us!
The Foundation Studies program may offer a fast track to first year of university.
High Delivery Standards
Curriculum and study materials are devised by UNSW Global Sydney, and annual academic audit is conducted by UNSW Sydney.
Highly Qualified Educators
UNSW Sydney approved teaching staff is appointed to uphold high delivery standards.
Improve English and solid foundation academic skills
Students will be exposed to English immersion teaching mode and actively engaged in class.
Gateway to Go8 and the world
The program is recognized by all Australian Group of Eight (Go8) Universities and globally.
- Academic English
- Computing for Academic Purpose
- Business Law
- Maths C (Commerce)/ Maths S (Science)
Actuarial Studies students take higher level of Maths (Maths Science)
Academic & english language requirements
GCE A/O LEVELS
- Diploma/Certificate: 12
- Over 4 Subjects Year 1 Of Diploma: 20
- Over 5 Subjects
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS